What about our service area? Well, it’s vast – not only do we provide the most advanced leaf-free gutter system to the St. Louis market, but we also have installed new gutters all over the state of Missouri. So it doesn’t matter if you’re in St. Louis, Chesterfield, Columbia, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, Springfield, St. Charles, or anywhere in between, feel free to give us a call at (636) 389-4881 to schedule a free estimate.
Why You Should Choose K-Guard
How It Works in 3 Easy Steps
- Call to Schedule Free Estimate
- Receive detailed analysis of property and pick from 37 color options
- Installation of your K-Guard Leaf-Free Gutter System
K-Guard Service Areas
The K-Guard Solution
Gutters protect your home from water damage by collecting rainwater from your roof and channeling it away from your home’s foundation, driveway, and porches. Traditional, open-top gutters also collect leaves and debris. This causes the gutters to clog, leading to ineffective water drainage and potentially severe damage to your home. Clogged gutters can cause widespread damage to your home’s foundation and roof, as well as water staining, rotting fascia board, and even mold. Without leaf-free gutters, you’ll have to continually risk climbing a ladder for gutter cleaning, gutter replacement, and to fix any drainage issues.
K-Guard gutters are completely engineered, fully integrated, and seamless leaf-free gutters. No other gutter protection system can offer the strength, durability, capacity, and attractiveness of K-Guard.
- StrengthThe K-Guard system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers. Made from strong, all-weather polymers and set every 24 inches inside the gutter guards, these hangers fully support the hood and keep the gutter from sagging, or in any way losing its form.
- DurabilityThe life span of the K-Guard™ gutter system is unlimited. Made of heavy-duty aluminum, the base material will not corrode. The coatings on the gutter and hood will last a lifetime, and the patented hangers give our gutters the strength to withstand any weather condition.
- CapacityBecause our leaf-free gutter system is 40% bigger than leaf guard gutters, our system is able to handle more water. Since our gutters accommodate the larger, oversized 3×4-inch downspouts, The K-Guard™ gutter is able to get water further away from your home’s foundation.
- AttractivenessThe smooth, curved design of the K-Guard™ Gutter System adds curb appeal to any home. It strongly resembles the look of crown molding. This is in contrast to the sharp corners and vertical faces of most gutter systems.
What Our Clients Say About Us
– Thomas H.
– Jeremy B.
– Parker S.
Call to Schedule a Free In-Home Estimate
Schedule a free in-home estimate today. We take pride in being quick and efficient with our work – that way you can get on with life.